Jeff Button Issaquah WA, died following a motorcycle accident

He was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. Learn more Jeff Button Obituary and funeral plans...

Jeff Button Death – Jeff Button of Issaquah, Washington, has passed away following a fatal motorcycle accident. Ricky Shupert of Sumner, Washington, confirmed the news of Jeff’s passing in a Facebook post. According to the Ricky, the memories they have created over the last few years are some he will never forget. “You are my best friend, I can not even believe I’m writing this right now, he wrote.

Ricky continued that it so hard knowing he will never see this beautiful soul again. “I love you bro, my heart goes out to your family. I’ll never forget you and I hope you’re up top railing the corners,” he concluded. He was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.

Jeff Button Obituary and funeral plans will be released by the family…

RELATED ARTICLE: Sammamish man killed in motorcycle accident

A 74-year-old man from Sammamish was killed on Monday after the motorcycle he was riding was struck by a car on State Route 202 just west of Fall City. The car crossed the center line, which caused the collision. A man from Redmond, Washington, aged 26 who was driving the other vehicle was taken into custody as part of an investigation into a possible case of vehicular murder.

He is currently being held without bond at the King County Jail in Seattle. As of the time of this publication, he had not been charged with anything; nevertheless, authorities anticipated that charges will be brought against him by Thursday.

The man from Sammamish was riding a 2007 Kawasaki motorbike eastbound on 202 at Southeast 40th Street when the man from Redmond was driving a 1995 Geo Tracker that crossed the center line and hit the motorcycle. The motorcycle was a total loss and had to be taken away from the scene of the accident. According to the report, he was protecting his head with a helmet and was pronounced dead at the site. The Reporter will not identify him because, as of Wednesday, his relatives had not been informed of the situation.

The man from Redmond did not sustain any injuries. The officers had a strong suspicion that he was under the influence of drink or drugs when the incident occurred. At the moment, the man from Redmond is being held at the King County Jail in Seattle in lieu of a bail amount of $250,000.

News from SNBC13

If you find errors in this report or any concern, reach out to us through Contact Us Thanks
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

It has come to our attention that you currently have an ad blocker enabled. Our website depends on ads to sustain and provide free content. We kindly request you to consider disabling your ad blocker to support us. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation. Thank you!