Kyrzayda Rodriguez Death – Well-known Instagram blogger, Crisda Rodriguez passed away a little under a year after receiving the news that she had cancer. She was 40 years old. Kyrzayda Rodriguez was extremely open and often very fashionably sharing her struggle with stomach cancer with her over half a million Instagram followers ever since the day she was diagnosed with the disease.
The fashion blogger kept her followers up to date while she was through treatment by writing about her first chemo session and the loss of her hair. Rodriguez was survived by her adult daughter, made the first announcement that she had Stage 4 stomach cancer in November.
Even though Rodriguez was engaged in a fight each and every day, she was still able to publish daily postings that featured fashion, style, and wellness ideas. Fans paid tribute to Rodriguez on social media ever since she passed away, with many of them thanking her for being so open about her life experience and “inspiring thousands.”
Before dying at age 40, of stomach cancer, the world-renowned designer and author Crisda Rodriguez wrote:
- I had the world’s most expensive car in my garage but now I have to move in a wheelchair.
- My house sells all kinds of branded clothes, shoes and valuables, but now my body is wrapped in a small cloth provided by the hospital.
- I have plenty of money in the bank. But now I benefit nothing from this amount.
- My house was like a castle but now I’m sleeping on two beds in the hospital.
- From five star hotel to five star hotel. But right now I’m spending time in the hospital moving from lab to lab
- I have given hundreds of people signatures but this time medical records are my signature.
- I’ve had seven barbers to do my hair, but now – I don’t have a hair on my head.
- Traveled in a private jet, I can fly anywhere, but now I need two aids to walk to the hospital door.
- Although there are a lot of foods, now my diet is two tablets a day and a few drops of salt water at night.
- This house, this car, this plane, this furniture, this bank, too much reputation and fame, none of them serves me. None of this will relax me. “There is nothing real except death.” At the end of the day it’s all about health.
News from SNBC13