Anthony “Tony” Rickerson, Jasper police officer died in Florida car-deer accident

Anthony “Tony” Rickerson Death – Jasper Police Chief Anthony “Tony” Rickerson passed away after crash on County route 143. He died after collision involving deer that was reported by The Florida Highway Patrol. He was dedicated and passionate leader, committed to serving and protecting the citizens of Jasper. The crash that resulted in his death happened on Sunday night, June 11, 2023, on northbound lanes of County Road 143. The family members and Jasper police department mourn the death of Jasper Police Chief Anthony “Tony” Rickerson.

Florida car-fire accident

According to a crash report filed by the Florida Highway Patrol, a vehicle belonging to the Jasper Police Department was driving in the northbound lanes of County Road 143 at approximately 10:30 p.m. when it collided with a deer that was standing in the road. According to the FHP, the vehicle left the lane, collided with a tree, and then caught fire before finally burning itself out. According to the FHP, Rickerson, the lone occupant of the vehicle, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident.

Chief Rickerson was 43 years old at the time he passed away in car accident on County route 143 and had been with the department for a total of 12 years when he was promoted to his current position. Condolences are been sent to the family members and friends of Jasper Police Chief Anthony “Tony” Rickerson.

Read also: Max Roberts, tourist found dead after diving accident

A 22-year-old man from Utah who had gone missing while free diving in Florida has been found dead. More than an hour after a diver went missing about 5 miles off the coast of Sandsprit Park in Florida on Friday, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office announced that it was participating in a multi-agency effort to find the missing individual. Two hours later, the sheriff’s office reported that their search for the diver ended “with the worst possible outcome.” Max Roberts’s body was found two and a half miles from shore.

Roberts was a tourist who, together with some friends, had gone free diving and spear fishing. Roberts’s pals reported to authorities that he entered the sea while carrying a spear rifle but never surfaced again. Roberts’ body was discovered by a dive team from Martin County Fire Rescue and the county sheriff’s marine unit 50 feet underwater, spear gun still in place. The medical examiner will establish the cause of death after police claim there were no evident signs of trauma.

Anthony “Tony” Rickerson obituary and funeral arrangements will be released by family members

News from

Similar Posts